How early can I arrive at UNC from outside the U.S. in F-1 or J-1 status?
What is required by International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) in order to issue a Certificate of Eligibility Form I-20 (for F-1 students) or DS-2019 (for J-1 students)?
When should I turn in my Financial Certificate (FC)?
What types of funding documents are appropriate for the financial certificate?
What if I am uncertain about funding? Should I complete a Financial Certificate?
I am a Graduate student, but not sure if my department will offer funding. What should I do?
When will I receive my immigration documents?
Why are international students required to fill out a financial certificate?
How can I speed up the processing of my immigration document?
I am already in the U.S. in another immigration status other (such as H4 or L2) and I am NOT requesting F-1 or J-1 status. Do I still need to complete financial certificate?
I am already in the U.S. as an F-1 or J-1 student. How do I get my UNC Form I-20?
I am currently in the U.S. in a another immigration status such as H4, L2 or E3. I am interested in changing my status to F-1 or J-1. What are the options and procedures for changing my status?
What do I do after I’ve gotten my I-20 and/or visa stamp?
How do I find out about housing?